• You are here
stinkd
Junior Boarder

Ride Offered For Fall Furthur Tour 2012 !!

#190168 1 year, 7 months ago
Hey folks, I will be driving from Red Rocks to Edgefield. Yayy!! I am skipping out on the Seattle show, but going to the Edgefield's and then cruisin' down to Shoreline than San Diego, than Vegas.. Come along. I am looking for a few folks to join me and share gas costs. I drive a Subaru Outback.

I have done ride/share for the past four years, and it is a great way to travel, and I have had a good time with it, and certainly traveled for less than expected (aside from car maintenance, which has come to a lot over the years) but anyway, I am not looking for more than a few people to travel with from Red Rocks to Oregon to San Francisco to San Diego to Las Vegas, sharing gas costs.. I have sirius satellite radio so we could listen to good music on the way. talk to you soon.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: Ride Offered For Fall Furthur Tour 2012 !!

#190310 1 year, 7 months ago
i like your style, i roll the same way. long live your subaru. how old is it? miles? mine is charlene, she's a 98, we're about to hit 240,000 mi on our way from red rocks to the bay area.

contact illuminaughty, he's a member here on the forum. i am pretty sure he might be looking for a ride from red rocks to edgefield and down to shoreline
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
St.Stephenhead
Gold Boarder
Empty bottles that can't be filled

#190316 1 year, 7 months ago
wlewis or stinkd in you honest opinions what are the chances of getting a ticket to get into edgefield at/ around the venue
Time there was and plenty, but from that cup no more
stinkd
Junior Boarder

#190408 1 year, 7 months ago
Hey wlewis, I am into getting in touch with this friend of yours to see if he needs a ride from Red Rocks to Oregon.. My Subaru has 258,000 miles on it, and since it hit 200,000 I have had to have loads of expensive work on it to keep it riding.. It is a 2002.
backporchinjuly
Fresh Boarder

#190575 1 year, 7 months ago
I wont be in CO but will be in Edgefield and would love to set up a ride down to shoreline instead of searching for one there. I'm a fantastic intrepid traveler and can offer you a spot to stay near shoreline and crossroads if you ever swing by there. much love and ill send good vibes to Phil and his family tonight for everyone out there in Furthur land.
stinkd
Junior Boarder

#190745 1 year, 7 months ago
A ride toward Shoreline after Edgefield is certainly a possibility.. lets talk more as the date draws nearer.
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#190796 1 year, 7 months ago
I dont know what your plans are right after Shoreline but I live of the 5 South on the way to San Diego and can offer either gas money or a place to sleep if you're not going directly to Vegas right after the show. I live about one hour north of the SD venue and you would be welcome to spend the night after the show and head out in the morning for Vegas, Im not sure if I'll need a ride to Vegas yet but yeah San Diego would help.
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
backporchinjuly
Fresh Boarder

#191283 1 year, 7 months ago
Hey tavelling friend - I don't think I'll make it to RR but would love to jump on board in Edgefield to San Diego? I'll gladly contribute gas money, good companionship, music and since I live in the Bay Area we can stay at my place when they play Shoreline. Let me know what you think.
backporchinjuly
Fresh Boarder

#191287 1 year, 7 months ago
I apologize, I didn't realize this was the thread I posted in already. Please keep me posted as you said about jumping on board after Edgefield. The Barry Sless bar show and All Star show at XRoads were fantastic by the way. Sunshine made an appearance at the blood drive Phil held yesterday as well.
niarfoxob
Junior Boarder

#191605 1 year, 7 months ago
i know this driver, he is kind, respectful, and an avid music lover, very smart, and a little funny, it will be a fun ride forsure, and safe
FURTHUR FOREVER......LONG LIVE THE DEAD
Time to create page: 0.64 seconds