• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

I just sang this song at kareoke

#54593 2 years, 7 months ago
i was gonna record it for utubers...but i didnt want to be nervous and jinx myself...it worked too...it was frikin awesome!! Im gonna mix this on my new rap albulm . I'm producing and rappin a little, just a demo for rockafella records or Dipset shit. Texas to nyc im a motha fuckin g...get krunk baby , LA baby, yeah drop with Phil til that roosta crows and lays eggs on me. ?? just kiddin...that was just a joke. anyway...
other people did The lion king..."i cant wait to be king"

and "save the best for last" by vanessa williams...love that song...!
I wanted to do Peace frog by the Doors...but it wasnt in the archive.
My rap albulm is gonna have cool sounds like airplane engines and thunder and a little brook flowing.
Youll see...its gonna b called shakedown street detour...5 miles this way...!! ...
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

Re: I just sang this song at kareoke

#54594 2 years, 7 months ago
yeah ima ramblin...only had 1 shot of dewarts and 2 coors lights. i never really drink, but its been a long week and just had a few.

brent kid til i die
page kid the whole damn ride
bobby kid when i cry
jerry kid on the rye
mickey and bill dont mind
phillyis is by my side'
like georgia on a long cool night

www.google.com/url?url=http://www.youtub...lMQIoFSgZIXQn7AV-d8w

anyway...enough of my scattered thought on these keys...heres my song it was funn

the guitar work is like jerry on throwin stones...at the end..ashes ashes..and the vocals
run for these shadows in these gollden years...whop bop bopp

oh and franklins tower and rolla way the dew means the same thing jay z sings of in brush ur shouldes off.
right? but that sounds liike you have a dandruff problemm, but a bittch aint one.....! word up...kingston rock yall.....trenchtown rock
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#54596 2 years, 7 months ago
also same guitar time as - lay down Sally and Liberty. dancin in the streets into golden years...that would be nice...
ok...
shakedown> Dancin> golden years> dancin> shakedown> terrapin> Eyes> Stella Blue> St. stepen> the eleven>golden years>stella

guela papyrus> ?
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#54597 2 years, 7 months ago
wow im really a lightweight ...i never drink anymore...hope i didnt offend anyone and dont regret anything im saying now..lol

preacha man calls me a sinna , but his wife calls me a goddamn SAinT

ttotaloo--night night

next time i see you, things wont bee the same....

oh one more random thought...
Time to create page: 0.63 seconds